This document defines the rules for processing personal data collected during the activities of the page www.minthcm.com, located on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), which is run by “eVolpe Consulting Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa” with its registered office and address: Aleje Solidarności 46, 61-696 Poznań, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, Poland, under KRS number 0000494749, NIP 7811892697, phone: +48 783 372 094, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”)
I. General provisions
- Personal data is administered by the Administrator.
- Personal data are processed in order to implement the services on the Site, to consider any complaints and to provide electronic services in accordance with the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2013 . item. 1422, as amended.) in terms of responding to customer inquiries, gather information about visits to the Site, and to send electronic commercial information.
- A person providing personal data on the Site is entitled to access to the content and correct it. Data submission is voluntary, although in individual cases necessary to achieve the objectives related to the use of the Site.
- The person using the Site has the right to control the processing of personal data. Therefore, he/she can apply to the Administrator a request for the information to the extent specified in Article. 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Polish Journal of Laws, 2014. pos. 1182, as amended).
II. Personal data protection
Personal data are collected by the Administrator with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997. On personal data protection (Polish Journal of Laws, 2014. pos. 1182, as amended).
- Cookies enable track the frequency of Site views and navigation in the Site. These are small text files stored by browsers on desktop computers and mobile devices. Some of them are stored in the terminal equipment until the session ends. These files are “session cookies” that after the session are deleted from the hard disk. There are also cookies, which remain in the memory of the terminal device enabling recognition during the next visit to the Site (the so-called. “Cookies fixed”). User of the Site can delete it at any time if his/her browser enable it.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to maintain Site personalization,
- to better adapt to the needs of Site user,
- to recognize user during a next visit on the Site.
IV. Information in forms
- Administrator collects information provided voluntarily by the user of the Site.
- Administrator can save the information about connection settings, such as the duration of the time or IP address.
- Data provided in the form are not shared with third parties unless the user expressly agrees for it.
- Data provided in the form are processed in the order arising from the function of a particular form.
- Data provided in the forms can be submitted by the Administrator to entities technically realizing certain services – in particular, the providing of information about the holder of a registered domain to operators of Internet domain, support payments services or other entities which the Administrator works, only for the execution of orders requested by users.